SAC Fitness Room – Weight Room
Please fill out waiver below before using our facilities.
Always remember to check in with our Athletic Staff before and after using the weight room.
If you have any other questions, contact us at [email protected]
2022-23 Weight Room Waiver
The maximum occupancy of the weight room is 12.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that the training and exercise equipment held in the Student Activity Center (SAC) weight room may expose me to many inherent risks, including —but not limited to—accidents, injury, illness, or even death. I assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including —but not limited to— falls, contact with other participants, contact with equipment, the effects of the weather (including high heat and/or humidity), and all other such risks being known and appreciated by me.
I hereby understand that the weight room will have reservation blocks for in-season sports teams, and will respect the coaches decision to not have me in the room while a team is working out.
I hereby understand that the weight room is monitored by a video recording system in order to promote the safety and security of people and property. I hereby give my consent to such video surveillance and acknowledge that I am responsible for any equipment that is damaged or lost while I am in the weight room.
STUDENTS ONLY – I hereby understand that use of the weight room is a privilege and can be revoked at any time. Users of the weight room should maintain academic and behavioral standards of all student-athletes. Note that poor academic standing will result in loss of privileges until proper academic standing is reached!
STUDENTS ONLY – I hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with participation in exercise. I acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity in which I choose to participate.
Adult supervision, from a coach or faculty member, is REQUIRED FOR STUDENTS. I will act in a responsible manner. This includes monitoring the noise level in the room, selecting music which is appropriate, using care and caution with the equipment.
Additional agreements for anyone using the weight room:
- I will wear shoes.
- I will have a shirt on and have proper workout attire.
- I will check in with the Athletics staff before using the room.
- I will check out with the Athletics staff after using the room.
- I will wipe down the equipment after use with a disinfectant.
- I will put away the equipment and keep the room clean.
- I will not use the weight room as a “hang out”.
- I understand teams have priority.
- I will not eat in the weight room.
- I understand that everyone should check in with the Athletics staff, I will not let others into the weight room.
- I will not be in the weight room alone
- I will not remove any equipment from the weight room
- COACHES: I understand a coach must be present with my team at all times
After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and of Hanalani Schools furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE Hanalani employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in the SAC weight room.